Privacy GDPR Belsom.be
1. General information
In the context of the new European legislation, General data protection regulation (GDPR), we will inform you of our policy regarding the processing of your personal data. Your personal data can be processed by Belsom.be. Your personal data will always be treated with the utmost care.
Further in this Privacy Notification you will find the necessary information regarding the processing of your personal data. If you have any questions or comments regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact our data controller:
Name: Hassan Abdulhakeem
First name: Feisal
Address: Haiglaan 11 8900 Ieper
You can also contact the data protection authority at any time info@Belsom.be
2. Processing of personal data We may process certain of your personal data.
• This always happens in the context of your relationship with Belsom.be;
• We limit ourselves to the strictly necessary data to provide good services;
• We may share your information with third parties. This always happens in the context of our services;
• Belsom.be and any third parties will treat your personal data confidentially and with the utmost care.
2.1. Which personal data are processed: In the context of the relationship between you and Belsom.be, the following personal data can be processed: Personal identification data: o Ex. Name, First name, Address, e-mail, telephone numbers, mobile numbers Financial identification data: o Ex. Account numbers, VAT numbers Electronic identification data: o Ex. E-mail address, website Professional identification data: o Ex. Professional activity, current position, position, VAT number If you are an employee of an organization or company that has a contractual relationship with Belsom.be (e.g. supplier, customer, client, ...), we process your business data (e.g. business email address, business telephone number, ...) and personal data (eg name, first name, ...) in the context of the execution of this contractual relationship.
2.2. Purpose of the processing In the context of the relationship between you and Belsom.be, personal data can be processed for the following purposes: - Customer administration / customer management - Supplier administration / supplier management - Accounting processing - Dispute management - Execution of agreements If you are an employee of an organization or company that has a contractual relationship with Belsom.be (eg supplier, customer, client, ...), we may use your data in the context of the execution of this contractual relationship.
2.3. Duration of the processing Belsom.be only stores your data for the period necessary to achieve and fulfill the purposes under 2.2, unless a longer retention period is required or justified by law or other legal obligation.
3. Transfer of your data to third parties
In certain cases, your personal data may be passed on to third parties. More specifically: - To companies that collaborate in the context of activities linked to the activities of Belsom.be (eg subcontractors, service providers, etc.); - To competent authorities or statutory bodies in the context of legal and regulatory obligations
4. Rights of the data subject Under the General Data Protection Regulation:
There are a number of them rights granted to you regarding the processing of your personal data.
- Right to inspect and copy the data
- Right to have that data corrected
- Right to have the data deleted (right to be forgotten)
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to data portability
If you have any questions about these rights or wish to exercise them, you can contact us with our data controller (email@example.com)
5. Contact details responsible for processing
Name: Hassan Abdulhakeem
First name: Feisal
Function: Manager Address: Haiglaan 11 8900 Ieper
If you are dissatisfied with our way of handling your personal data, you can contact our data controller (firstname.lastname@example.org) .
7. Final provision
Processing of GDPR information
During each visit to our website, we collect different data for various purposes.
On this "Privacy" page, we inform you about the data we collect, for what purposes, how we receive it, what your rights are in this matter and how we apply it. On the Belsom.be website (http://www.Belsom.be), your privacy is therefore respected and the company Belsom.be ensures that all your data is treated confidentially. The data collected and stored by http://www.Belsom.be are protected. They have never been passed on or sold to third parties in any way. If information is to be disclosed, it will always be done with the greatest respect for the rules and the law. The information you provide to Belsom.be is treated with the utmost care. All the information provided will be used exclusively for the purposes for which it was communicated and with the consent of the visitor. http://www.Belsom.be collects data to provide the following services:
1. Data relating to the use of the site and feedback from our visitors to develop, improve and adapt the site.
2. User reviews and comments (You can choose to add your name or other personal information). We are interested in the views of our visitors. However, we reserve the right not to publish it if it does not meet our values and criteria.
3. Information related to orders. http://www.Belsom.be undertakes to make use of the data relating to private addresses and personal messages communicated to it in the context of the execution of an order and its reservation in accordance with article 5b of the law of 08-12-1992 relating to the protection of privacy. Cookies Each time you visit our site, an IP address is automatically recognized which identifies the origin of the site or the email. This data can be used by http://www.Belsom.be for the prevention and fight against fraud, as well as for the detection of criminal behavior (or attempted behavior). In addition, we store and use this data to analyze navigation, pages consulted, and articles which have not yet been ordered by you on our site. On the basis of these analyzes, we can offer you offers or information on products that may be of interest to you, as well as make an improvement on the awareness, functionality and content of our site and e-mail addresses. In order to optimize the site and our services, and in order to inform you correctly about offers of interesting articles, cookies are placed, via the site, on your computer.